Policy, Terms & Conditions
Future reality is cooperative society which operates for the ultimate benefit of the member. The following terms and condition shall therefore guide the operation of the cooperative.
1. Membership is open to all adult who have meaningful means of livelihood.
2. The cooperative collects daily, weekly or Monthly financial savings from members and in turn uses same to paid for food or future savings or both for members according to the need of each member
3. There are various services which are open to all members, save for food or future savings packages.
4. The cooperative shall hold liable any member who misuse or abuse the website in any way, or try to defraud other members by using their unique membership code to access their accounts.
5. The cooperative shall also not be responsible for any member who may be defrauded for faults traceable to him or her such as sharing or revealing their codes or password to any other person.
6. Methods of Delivery
7. We deliver our products electronically either through email or by downloading from our websites. When you register as a member you may be asked to download free training materials from a website. Should you decide to receive your products physically extra charges may apply. We keep the right to decline such requests. It may take up to 3 business days to deliver our products to our customers. We sometimes put a hold on delivery to make sure the transaction is legitimate.
11. Collection of Information
12. We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
13. Cookie/Tracking Technology
14. The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
15. Distribution of Information
16. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
17. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.